Cost: $24.00Take This Course
This class satsifies the one hour law requirement for Georgia chiropractors. Topics include, but are not limited to, license renewal, advertising, unprofessional conduct, and continuing education requirements.
Module 1 Outline
- How to find Georgia laws and rules
- Board website and contact
- Renewal requirements
Module 2 Outline
- Georgia scope of practice for chiropractors
- Continuing education requirements
Module 3 Outline
- Diplomates and certifications
Module 4 Outline
- Fees and prepayments
- Chiropractic assistants
- Disciplinary actions
Module 5 Outline
- Record keeping
Mary Frost, D.C., M.B.A.
- Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
- FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.
- ATTRIBUTION: This presentation contains royalty free music from https://www.purple-planet.com/using-our-free-music