Cost: $24.00Take This Course
Module 1 Outline
- Double thumb prone adjusting procedures
Module 2 Outline
- Prone diversified and modified thumb move adjusting procedures
Module 3 Outline
- Diversified pisiform and modified diversified pisiform adjusting procedures
Module 4 Outline
- Supine adjusting procedures
Module 5 Outline
- Knee chest adjusting procedures and adjusting scales
Breanne Wells, D.C.
- Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
- FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at email@example.com.
- DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.
- Attribution: This course contains royalty free music from Royalty Free Music from Bensound