Cost: $24.00Take This Course
Module 1 Outline
- Review of neurophysiological techniques to study how chiropractic care influences:
- motor control
Module 2 Outline
- Findings from studies investigating what impact chiropractic adjustments have on motor control.
- Motor Control
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Cortical Silent Period
Module 3 Outline
- Research studies investigating what impact chiropractic adjustments have on motor control.
- Focus on pelvic floor control, as well as upper and lower limb motor control.
Module 4 Outline
- Review of a study on chiropractic care's effect on strength and fatigue in the lower limb.
Heidi Haavik, B.Sc., Ph.D.
•Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
•FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at email@example.com.
•DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.