Cost: $24.00Take This Course
In this one-hour class, Dr. Haavik will discuss the known effects of chiropractic care for child developmental milestones. She will also review the literature on the effects of chiropractic care for kids with Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, and Autism.
Release Date: Jan 1, 2022
Course Expiration Date: Dec 31, 2023
Module 2 Outline
- Cerebral Palsy: what it is and what it means from a neurological point of view
- Review of research regarding chiropractic care and cerebral palsy
Module 3 Outline
- Review of ADHD literature regarding how chiropractic care may impact behavior and motor control in children with ADHD
Module 4 Outline
- Review of literature related to autism
- Research investigatin the effects of chiropractic care in children with autism
Heidi Haavik, B.Sc., Ph.D.
- Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
- FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at email@example.com.
- DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.
- ATTRIBUTION: This presentation contains royalty free music from