- Prognostic Factors
- Recurrence Rates
- American College of Physicans Guidelines
- American College of Radiology Guidelines
- Pharmacologic Treatment
- Non-pharmachologic Treatment
- Classification Systems
- Victim vs Culprit
- Specific vs Sensitive
- Multimodal Chiropractic Management
- Evidenced-Based Interventions
- Directional Preference/Centralization
- Improper case management
- Treating the Patinet
- Eliciting Patient Agenda
Kevin Percuoco, D.C., Cert. MDT
- Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
- FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.
- ATTRIBUTION: This presentation contains royalty free music from https://www.purple-planet.com/using-our-free-music