Cost: $24.00Take This Course
Module 1 Outline
- The Mind-Body Connection
- Exploring the clinician's understanding of somative symptoms
- Recemmendations for diagnostic and treatment success
- How unresolved mental, emotional, and physical trauma can affect a patient
Module 2 Outline
- Managing risk utilizing research
- Tools to stay current with best practices
- Current literature to assist in making informed decisions in daily practice
Module 3 Outline
- The head injury patient
- Disussion of management of patients with acute head injuries
- Strategies to mitigate risk
Marc Lucente, D.C., DACO
Nicole Lucente, M.S.
Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.
ATTRIBUTION: This presentation contains royalty free music from https://www.purple-planet.com/using-our-free-music