Cost: $24.00Take This Course
This class discusses what a chiropractic subluxation is according to the latest basic science research evidence. Dr. Haavik will also explain the consequences of spinal injury and how this affects the brain and spinal function.
Module 1 Outline
- Rubicon Group Definition of the chiropractic subluxation
- Importance of the small deep paraspinal muscles
Learning Outcomes and Assessment:
- Fight and flight effects on paraspinal muscles
- Rat spinal fixation studies
- Spinal injury studies
Module 3 Outline
- Spinal proprioception driving the long-term brain changes in people with chronic spinal pain
- Role of neuroplasticity in all chronic musculoskeletal disorders
Module 4 Outline
- Subclinical pain vs healthy people
- Brain differences
Heidi Haavik, B.Sc., Ph.D.
- Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
- FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at email@example.com.
- DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.
- Attribution: This course contains royalty free music from https://www.purple-planet.com/using-our-free-music