Cost: $24.00Take This Course
Dr. Casey Crisp teaches this practical and informative 1-hour class on functional assessment of the shoulder. Dr. Crisp reviews anatomy of the shoulder and causes of shoulder pain and dysfunction.
- What patients want to know.
- Getting patients to trust you as a doctor.
- Review of research regarding clinical pathways- EBM
- Reduction in cost
- Decrease recovery time
- Avoid unnecessary treatment
- Increased patient reported outcomes
- Functional assessment meaning
- Five reasons why shoulder movements are restricted
- Review of cervical spine and shoulder anatomy (bone & ligament)
- Review of cervical and shoulder muscles
- Muscles responsible for scapular motion
- Review of Brachial Plexus
- Review of shoulder blood supply
- Visceral referral pain
- What if the patient is not improving?
Release Date: Jan 1, 2023
Course Expiration Date: Dec 31, 2023
Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.