Cost: $24.00Take This Course
This 1-hour course is presented by Amy Ashmore, Ph.D. Lateral Epicondylitis is a common musculoskeletal condition affecting over 3 million people per year in the US alone. Patient outcomes are mixed, often poor due to lack of adherence. This course offers a solution, exploring a new automated scraping device for both in-office and at-home use. Showing practitioners and patients how to use the latest technology to advance outcomes, this 1 HR course explores a new tool to help overcome lateral epicondylitis.
Module 1 Outline:
- Define lateral epicondylitis
- Identify common causes
- Identify patients most likely affected
Module 2 Outline:
- Identify common tools and methods to treat lateral epicondylitis
- Automated scraping as a tool to treat lateral epicondylitis
Module 3 Outline:
- University of Minnesota research study on scraping device results
- Effects on grip strength, UEFI, Pain
- Effective treaments and stretches
Amy Ashmore, Ph.D.
Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.