Cost: $24.00Take This Course
Module 1 Outline
- Systematic reviews of safety of chiropractic care
- What is the difference between cause and association?
- Why is there an association between chiropractic care and stroke?
Module 2 Outline
- How common are adverse events in children/babies following chiropractic care
- Why chiropractors should modify their technique when adjusting kids and babies
- What large scale population data tells us about the safety of chiropractic care
Module 3 Outline
- The difference between cause and association when it comes to safety
- Why there is an association between chiropractic care and stroke
- Systematic reviews about the link between chiropractic care and CVA
- Take home messages about for chiropractors
Module 4 Outline
- Definition and examples of opioids
- Drugs not included in opioid classification
- The impact of the opioid crisis in America
Module 5 Outline
- Research regarding the likelihood of chiropractic patients taking opioid medication
- How to communicate to patients and other health care providers
Heidi Haavik, B.Sc., Ph.D.
- Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
- FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.
- Attribution: This course contains royalty free music from