Cost: $24.00Take This Course
In this one-hour course, Dr. Heidi Haavik covers what we know about the benefits of chiropractic care for older adults. She also discusses whether chiropractic care can help in the management of hypertension.
Module 1 Outline
- Introduction to the role that chiropractic care may have in assisting older adults:
- Healthy aging
- Improving functional ability
Module 2 Outline
- Discussion on polypharmacy in older adults
- Research related to chiropractic and medication use in older adults
Module 3 Outline
- Discussion on the research related to the effects of chiropractic care on balance in older adults
- Discussion on the research related to the effects of chiropractic care on falls in older adults
Module 4 Outline
- Introduction to hypertension
- The role that chiropractic may have in managing this
Module 5 Outline
- Discusses the research on the effects of chiropractic care on hypertension
Heidi Haavik, B.Sc., Ph.D.
- Each module contains a video presentation and a short quiz. You must view the video prior to taking the quiz.
- FOR HELP: If you have technical issues, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-800-452-5032 or email at email@example.com.
- DISCLAIMER: While Palmer College of Chiropractic endeavors to bring diverse topics and viewpoints for continuing education options for Doctors of Chiropractic, the opinions of presenters do not necessarily represent the views of Palmer College.
- ATTRIBUTION: This presentation contains royalty free music from https://www.purple-planet.com/using-our-free-music